To turn the Bixpy J-2 Motor into the ultimate trolling motor, we have developed the Bixpy Outboard Battery for use in small personal watercraft. This high performance lithium ion battery is fine tuned to get the most out of your J-2 Motor. The battery is extremely lightweight and provides hours of clean, quiet power for your motor. But beyond that, it offers some unique features not commonly found in other marine batteries.
The Bixpy Outboard Batteries are fully waterproof and corrosion resistant in addition to being buoyant, so in the inevitable event of a kayak or SUP flip or large waves, the last thing you need to worry about is your battery getting wet or falling into the water. The slender body design of the PP-378 allows for a variety of storage and carry options. In most fishing kayaks, the batteries can easily fit under the seats. They can also be strapped to fishing crates, stored in kayak bellies or inside most fishing kayak hatches.
Battery output is controlled via a sealed, waterproof, buoyant, wireless controller that can be worn on your wrist or carried anywhere else on your boat. In addition, the Bixpy Outboard Batteries offer a 5V and 12V outlet for charging or running your personal electronics on board.
- Runs the Bixpy J-2 Motor for approximately 80 minutes at top speed and up to 12 hours at slower speeds - continuous!
- Will run both J-1 and J-2 Motors
- Ultralight and buoyant
- Operates via wireless remote control with 12 forward speeds and 3 reverse speeds
- Powered by a rechargeable 25.2 V lithium-ion battery core (378 Wh)
- The Bixpy Outboard Battery comes with an auxiliary outlet (5V & 12V)
- Waterproof and dirt-proof with corrosion-resistant components
- Outboard Battery and remote control floats in case of accidental slippage
- Bixpy Outboard Battery (378 Wh)
- Magnetic kill switch with leash
- 100 - 240V Wall Charger
- Quick User Guide
- Weight: 7.17 lb (3.25 kg)
- Battery size: L: 11.3" (28 cm) • W: 8.7" (22 cm) • H: 3.2" (8 cm)
- Battery type: Lithium-ion rechargeable
- Voltage: 25.2 Volts
- Watt hours: 378Wh
- Battery status indicator: 6 LED indicator on the battery
- Recharge time: 5.5 hours
- Auxiliary outlet: 5V & 12V outputs , 2.0 Amp max (connectors sold separately)
- Buoyancy: Positive Buoyancy
- Safety: High quality magnetic kill leash for emergency shut-off
- Protection: Water-proof, dirt-proof and corrosion resistant housing and components
- Water use: Marine grade stainless steel components for salt water or fresh water use
User Manual Download
- Click here to download the PP-333/378 User Manual